There are several ways and steps to view or erase browser activity in Chrome.
View your browsers visited pages by:
- Use the shortcut key Ctrl+H, or else you can navigate to the URL through – chrome://history.
- Alternatively, you can view it by clicking the ‘Menu’ button, which is in the top right corner of the browser and click ‘History,' then you will be able to view some of the recent data, and you can access more by choosing ‘History' again.
Clear browsed pages in Chrome:
- Click the ‘Menu’ button, in order to choose ‘More tools’ and then you can simply delete browser visited websites by clicking on ‘Clear browsing data.'
- Select on to what data you want to be deleted along with the specifications.
- After you are done choosing the specifications as desired, then click ‘Clear browsing data.'