As opera is a straight interface for the user, it does not involve any significant ways or steps.
View your browser activity in Opera by:
- Click the ‘Opera Menu’ button in the top left corner of the browser, then choose ‘History’ to view the visited pages. Or else you can also use the shortcut by pressing Ctrl+H.
Clear browser history in Opera:
- After opening the tab by clicking on the ‘Opera menu,' as described above.
- Click on ‘Clear Browsing data.'
- You will get the drop-down menu, where you can choose on from how far back then you want to erase your visited sites.
- To remove everything that is available, then click ‘the beginning of time.'
- Then, at last, click ‘Clear Browsing data' to clear the specific data you wanted from the choices above.