As Safari is a default browser that is available for all the IOS and OSX.
View your browser activity by:
- Click on to the ‘History' on the menu bar, located on top of the browser. The menu lists will show up the recent pages that you have visited, and you can navigate by clicking on them.
- In order to view in detail, click ‘Show all History.'
Clear browse pages by:
- Click on ‘Show All,' then the tab opens, and you can see the list of pages you have visited.
- You can individually remove them by right-clicking and choosing ‘Delete' or else by pressing on ‘Supr key.'
- If you want to clear everything that is there, then click ‘Clear History.'
- In the drop-down menu, choose on the duration that you want to remove.
- Then after choosing the period, click ‘Clear History.'